Job Title: CMM Field Service Engineer
Department: Customer Services
The Sempre Group - Our Mission Statement: Creating value for our Employees, Partners and Customers. Providing trusted products, services and solutions to industry.
The Service Team
As Field Service Engineers, we are a collaborative team who continuously meet the diverse needs of our customers from calibrations through to breakdown repairs.
We are seeking an experienced CMM Field Service Engineer to join our growing team. This role predominantly covers the UK as well as occasional travel to Ireland, therefore the successful candidate must be flexible with travel. Due to the niche nature of their industry, it is essential for applicants to hold some previous experience in CMM measuring equipment.
- Fault finding, diagnostics and repairs on a range of CMM equipment and machinery
- Action the commission and decommission of CMM equipment prior to servicing
- Carry out full servicing on all PPM machinery and measuring equipment
- Initiate CMM hardware and software updates
- Maintain an accurate and detailed report of faults identified and maintenance works carried out
- Communicate directly with clients regarding technical issues
- Diarise CMM preventative maintenance schedule for the next site visit
- Travel to client’s sites within the UK and Ireland when required
Qualifications and Experience
- HND/HNC/Apprenticeship in Mechanical/Electrical/Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience in Electro-Mechanical engineering
- Have advanced knowledge/capability of working with CMM’s
- Strong background in a precision engineering industry
- Hold a driving license and have the flexibility to travel throughout areas of the UK when necessary
- Be a supportive and approachable member of the customer service team promoting openness and honesty
- To operate within the overall policy of the organisation and to keep within its written rules set out in the company handbook
- Responds to broad guidelines set down by the Head of Service
- Understand the meaning and value of Customer Service and why it is important to the success of the company
- Assist in the achievement of departmental performance budgets, linked to the organisation objectives
- Ensure awareness and compliance of all aspects of Health and Safety in the workplace and display awareness of policies, practices and procedures
- To demonstrate a proactive concern to customer service, quality standards and delivery
- Aim for 10/10 customer satisfaction and be acknowledged as going the extra mile by The Sempre Group stakeholders
Perks of the Job
As well as a host of other perks (and working with a great team of people everyday) we offer a competitive salary for all our roles.
Our employees health and wellbeing is very important to us. We offer a private healthcare package to all our team.
As part of our health care programme you will be rewarded for steps and activity. This includes weekly FREE cinema tickets and starbucks drinks and discounts on travel and health classes.
* Please note some perks are rewarded through a fitness tracking device, so in order to benefit from these you would need to have your own tracking system.
We offer a competitive number of holidays including bank holidays and Christmas period. You will also benefit from an increase in your holiday allowance for continued service.
Quarterly Team Building Activities
Not only do we get together as a whole team for quarterly company meetings we also partake in some exciting activities and we’re always looking for the next thrilling experience!
50% Off Gym Memberships
We would like all of our employees to look after their health physically and mentally, we know exercise is a great way to do so. So we offer 50% discount on gym memberships in multiple locations - so whether you want to swim, run, box, dance or yoga your evenings and weekends away there’s something for everyone.