Job Title: Software Support Specialist
At the Sempre Group we have a very exciting customer base, blue chip organisations at the cutting edge of precision engineering. Medical, Aerospace, Automotive our customers lead the way in innovation and we support that. Our software solutions help drive our customers innovation, be that in Formula 1, the next generation passenger aircraft, the latest medical applications or many other innovative industrial and research projects.
Our customers rightly have high expectations and expect us to professionally deliver the solutions and benefits we have promised them. You’ll be the person that makes sure we deliver on those big promises. We will teach you everything you need to know about our software products and give you all the tools you need to grow into a subject matter expert for our cutting edge technologies. Then, working in tandem with our sales teams and project managers – you will be the person to ensure that our software is implemented when, where and how we promised. If you are self-motivated and driven and looking for the next opportunity in your career then please get in touch, we need your talent in this growing arm of our business.
Become a subject matter expert in our core precision measurement and inspection management based software applications.
Project manage delivery of software application projects, liaising both internally and with the end users/customers to ensure customers’ expectations are met.
Technical implementation of software applications on customer site and remotely, including many blue chip engineering organisations.
Devise and Deliver Training programs at customer site
Work with the product design team to future benefit the product by providing client feedback.
Trouble Shooting and resolving technical problems on site and remotely as appropriate.
Testing new releases and product development requests ensuring documentation and training is available.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Experience of Software implementation of applications such as ERP, EPOS, Financial, Engineering Applications etc.
- Implementation experience of applications with centralised SQL databases. Deploying into customer provided IT network, often in blue chip environments.
- Demonstration of good methodical, analytical skills and a clear approach to troubleshooting problems with an ability to analyse problems and implement solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong IT troubleshooting skills within Microsoft environments
- Excellent communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
- Ideally degree level or equivalent qualification in an Analytical, IT or Engineering based discipline.
- Ability to travel predominantly in the UK and Ireland.
- Full UK driving licence.
Perks of the Job
As well as a host of other perks (and working with a great team of people everyday) we offer a competitive salary for all our roles.
Our employees health and wellbeing is very important to us. We offer a private healthcare package to all our team.
As part of our health care programme you will be rewarded for steps and activity. This includes weekly FREE cinema tickets and starbucks drinks and discounts on travel and health classes.
* Please note some perks are rewarded through a fitness tracking device, so in order to benefit from these you would need to have your own tracking system.
Paid Holiday & Friday Half Days
We offer a competitive number of holidays including bank holidays and Christmas period. You will also benefit from an increase in your holiday allowance for continued service. Office staff finish at 1pm on Fridays.
Quarterly Team Building Activities
Not only do we get together as a whole team for quarterly company meetings we also partake in some exciting activities and we’re always looking for the next thrilling experience!
50% Off Gym Memberships
We would like all of our employees to look after their health physically and mentally, we know exercise is a great way to do so. So we offer 50% discount on gym memberships in multiple locations – so whether you want to swim, run, box, dance or yoga your evenings and weekends away there’s something for everyone.