HOMMEL-MOVOMATIC DM405Digital gage head for plain and interrupted outer diameters
Innovative gage head for in-process measurements of plain and interrupted outer diameters.
Universal range of use:
- Workpiece diameter 5 to 80 mm
- For uninterrupted surfaces
- Robust system with high basic precision
- For in-process and post-process measurements
- HOMMEL-MOVOMATIC DMprotect crash protection system
- Electric gage arm lifting
- CAN bus with digital transmission of measured values
- Only one connecting cable for all functions
One single CAN bus cable is used for operation and connection to the control electronics. Measurement data is transmitted digitally and therefore fail-safe and independent of the cable length. Thanks to the modern field bus technology, the number of connecting cables is considerably reduced when using multiple gage heads with one control electronics.
Range of use
With their robust design, high measuring precision and easy handling, the DM400 gage heads are used for a wide range of in-process and post-process applications for workpieces with plain surfaces.
The whole measuring system is integrated in one housing which assures high mechanical and thermal stability and facilitates assembly and maintenance tasks.
HOMMEL MOVOMATIC DMprotect 400
The optional crash protection system (nondestructive predetermined breaking point) protects the gage head, gage arms and the workpiece from damaging in case of collision, hence preventing downtimes.
Let’s keep in touch
Subscribe or Follow us
Request a Catalogue
Book a Demo
See the products in actions