Micro-Vu SolThe Micro-Vu Sol is a semi-automated optical measuring machine, incorporating programmable lighting with 19.5x zoom lens. The Sol inspect software guides the operator to run repetitive measurement routines in a clear and consistent manner.
The Sol Vision System implements new technologies to provide speed and accuracy on a reliable and affordable measuring machine. The Sol bridges the gap between manual and automated measurement systems.
A programmable 19.5x zoom (6.5x optical and 3x digital), non-linear compensation (optics and stage), advance lighting, and part program compatibility make the Sol the most advanced machine in its class.
Micro-Vu’s InSpec Metrology Software drives the Sol in addition to manual, vision, and multisensor systems. InSpec’s point-and click measuring and proprietary edge detection simplify demanding measurement applications.
- Powerful intuitive software
- Programmable zoom lens
- High resolution measurement (1micron)
- Evaluates full geometric features
- Evaluates form and true position
- Export to SPC Produces results automatically
- Low cost entry level model
- Low operator intervention
- Consistency of measurement process
- Reduces measurement time Reduces reporting time
- Incoming Inspection
- In Process Inspection
- First Article Inspection
- Visual InSpection
- Precision Machining
- Micro EDM
The zoom lens is motorised. InSpec automatically drives the lens to the programmed zoom stops. Parts can be measured faster and more accurately.
InSpec measures and applies compensation for systematic variation and ensures the highest measuring accuracy for the machine. Non-linear calibration of the stage and optics is standard.
The intuitive graphic interface controls long-life white LEDs. Enhance edges with full, ring, sector, and segment selections. InSpec includes automated light calibrations.
- Precision X, Y, and Z Linear Ways
- Manual X-Y-Z Fine and Fast Positioning
- Motorized, Programable Zoom Lens
- Cast Base and Mast
- Single USB Connection to Computer
- Calibrations Stored on Machine
Optics and Illumination
- Digital, High Resolution Color Camera
- LED Lighting - Surface, Profile and Axial
- Multi-Ring, Multi-Sector Ringlights
- 19.5x Zoom Range, 6.5:1 Optical, 3:1 Digital
- 20-360x or 40-720x Viewed on Monitor
Model: Sol 161 Sol 311 Sol 312
Measurement Capacity: 160x160x160mm 315x315x160mm 315x315x250mm
Stage Capacity: 10kg 10kg 10kg
Machine dimensions: 545x705x775mm 1084x718x1029mm 1084x718x1029mm
Machine Weight: 55kg 150kg 150kg
Scale Resolution: 1.0 µm 1.0 µm 1.0 µm
XY Accuracy*, E2: 2.8+L/150 4.5+L/150 4.5+L/150
Z Accuracy*, E1: 2.8+L/100 2.8+L/100 3.0+L/100
Zoom Range(Optical, Digital): 19.5:1 (6.5:1, 3:1) 19.5:1 (6.5:1, 3:1) 19.5:1 (6.5:1, 3:1)
On-Screen Zoom Range: 20x - 360x to 40x -720x 20x-360x to 40x - 720x 20x-360x to 40x - 720x
* Focus accuracy depends on the part surface. On-Screen zoom range depends on monitor size and settings.
InSpec Metrology Software
- Transfer Programs to Automated Systems
- Dynamic Sub-Pixel Image Processing
- Point Edge Detection Tools
- Feature Edge Detection Tools
- Video Overlays
- On-Screen Scale
- Feature Constructions
- Tool Property Editing
- Lights, Zoom, and Zone Editing
- Instant Tool Editing on Stored Images
- Advanced GD&T Tolerances
- Automated Export Settings
- Automatic Report Construction
- Feature Summary Display Data Points Display (Whisker Charts)
- Feature Status Log Display
- Fixed Windows Configuration
- User Configuration and Password Protection
- Image Capture and Export to JPG or BMP