Optical Shaft Measurement - The Opticline RangeMeasure your Return on Investment!
Efficiently controlling the quality of your parts
More accurate, higher resolution and redeveloped with the most up to date technology, the all new Jenoptik Opticline is now even better to meet the rigours of the Shopfloor consistently providing fast and reliable measuring results to aid production.
- Rapid return on investment – Getting into production quicker the Opticline removes the bottle necks from the measuring room.
- Accurate – New Opticline is 25% more accurate than before using new state-of-the-art optics.
- Independent – Measuring results do not depend on operator intervention
- Robust – Our systems have been working 24/6 for 17 years and still going strong
- Easy to use – Operators love the ease of use and the rapid results obtained.
- Flexible - Little to no set-up times, even with frequently changing workpieces.
- Cost effective – reduces waste, saves time and increases throughput
- Hi-Resolution – great at measuring those hard to see features like small radii and chamfers
- Automotive industry: Measurement of turbochargers, engine valves, pistons, camshafts and crank shafts, gear shafts and drive shafts.
- Turned and ground parts producers: Measure shaft-shaped, largely axially symmetrical workpieces.
- Medical technology: Measure implants, bone screws, and rotating instruments.