Pocket Laser Tach 200digital contact/non-contact tachometer
Pocket Laser Tach 200 (PLT200)
PLT200 is a digital, battery-powered portable optical tachometer, which operates up to 25 feet* from a reflective target using a laser light source. The ergonomic design allows safe, direct line-of-sight viewing of both the target and the display at the same time, while providing a non-slip rubber surface for single hand operation.
PLT200 is a 32 function Tachometer/Ratemeter, Totalizer/Counter and Timer (stopwatch), which is programmable in both English and Metric linear rates. Support is built-in for both our optional Remote Contact Assembly (RCA) and our Remote Sensors. PLT200 has a TTL compatible Pulse Output to trigger devices like data collectors or stroboscopes. The KIT is supplied complete with a Remote Contact Assembly including concave and convex tips and a 10 cm linear speed wheel and a 5 foot roll of reflective tape all in a latching carrying case.
* performance subject to intensity of ambient light irradiation.
All Pocket Tach Series instruments provide a unique ergonomic design which allows you to safely observe both the display and the rotating target at the same time
- Operating Range up to 25 feet* (Class 2 visible laser)
- Accepts Remote Contact Assembly (optional)
- Accepts Remote Sensors (optional)
- TTL Pulse Output (requires optional 6 foot BNC Cable)
- Auto Ranging/Fixed Decimal (user selectable)
- English and Metric Rates
- Tripod Mounting Bushing
- On-Target and Low Battery Indicators
- Rugged Rubberised Housing
- N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration included