QC-CALC SPC is a complete SPC package that analyses the data collected by QC-CALC Real-Time. Use QC-CALC SPC’s charts and reports to constantly monitor your process and keep it in control.
QC-CALC SPC offers a wide variety of charts and functions to aid your analysis and give you the power to make on-the-spot decisions. In seconds, QC-CALC SPC gives you a precise picture of how your production line is performing with easy-to-use menus.
Group data from multiple sources, filter it, monitor the shop floor, and run charts with a couple clicks.
Try it for FREE!
How It Works
QC-CALC Real-Time reads CMM and gage data and saves it to the network database making the results available to QC-CALC SPC.
QC-CALC SPC opens the same database from your office or other remote location allowing you to monitor what is happening in the data collection area. As data is collected, your SPC plots are continuously updated to show you live results from the shop floor. QC-CALC SPC can then filter the data and run charts and reports giving you the complete picture of your production process.
** 6 Months FREE Upgrades Included!
- Control Charts
- Process Charts
- Miscellaneous Reports
- Data Editing and Filtering
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Common Features
Prolink Software Demo Product Request
- Collects and displays measurement data without operator intervention
- Generates live graphs for each measured feature
- Real time view of measurement data
- Tell QC-Calc which measurement machine you are using and it does the rest!
Data Collection from Hand Gauges
- Fully featured data collection application for hand tools
- GageStation allows you to collect data from hand tools as well as measuring systems
- Easily identify and isolate out of conformance parts
Data Collection from PLCs
- Analyses and plots results from PLCs including temperature variation, pressure variation (or any output from the PLC).
- Predict and change your pressures and temperatures before a part fails!
Reporting and Analysis
- SPC package that analyses data from QC-Realtime
- Charts and reports to constantly monitor processes
- Group and view data from multiple sources, filter it and receive live results from the shop floor
Full integration with Minitab and Excel
- Outputs data automatically in to Minitab or Excel
- Create personalised reports and the software will automatically populate your layout/format
- Run Prolink Charts, Minitab Charts or Excel Reports at the click of a button
- Ends manual data entry once and for all!
Scheduled Reporting and Live Visual of Whole Factory/Multiple Site Data
- Run scheduled management reports
- Print or email reports immediately, on demand or to a schedule
- Live Dashboards - AND/ON lights and meters
- Overhead view of all measurement machines across multiple sites