Five axes optical profiling system with a rotational stage for complete 3D volumetric measurement.
Sensofar is a leading 3D profile technology company that harnesses four different technologies for flexible, precise profile measurement.
- Ai focus variation: Saving each layer as the lens moves upward, allowing you to see shape and curvature.
- Confocal: Only allowing focused light through, permitting you to see surface structure.
- Interferometry: Using a laser allows very accurate measurement down to nanometers – great for shiny surfaces such as wafers.
- Spectroscopic Reflectometry: Perform thickness measurements on transparent layers in a quick, accurate and non-destructive way.
Used for accurate and reliable surface finish measurements in industries including:
- Medical devices (eg. bone screws).
- Medical implants (eg. dental implants).
- Tooling (eg. drill tools, watch tools and cutting edge tools).
- Additive manufacturing (eg. surface roughness).
- Tribology and corrosion (eg. wear).
- Packaging (eg. integrated circuit packaging and tablet shapes for packaging).
- Archaeology (eg. tool marks).