With a long history of innovation in physical measurement systems, Sempre Group specialises in the creation of instrumentation for measuring force and torque.
This range includes measuring devices for quality control such as test benches, software, force and torque gauges, digital displays and manual & motorised test stands.
- Wire and cable testers – Designed to measure pull up force on all types of wires, crimp terminals, cables, harnesses and more.
- Medical – Torque test on catheters, puncture testing on plasma membrane, torque test on dental implants and more.
- Spring testers – Designed to gauge force and torque on all types of springs, compression, tension, torsion and more with units of measurement including newton metres
- Ergonomic and handling – To measure pulling, pushing, pressing, gripping, moving things around etc.
- Texture analysis – For measuring consistency, firmness and texture in production or laboratory.
- Bottle testers – Specially designed to measure opening torques for bottles and jars and to perform top load force tests. Different versions of measurement methods are available: manual, motorised, torque, torque & force and torque & angle.
- Packaging – Press verification, peel test on sterilised medical labels and more.